From installation to scheduled maintenance and repairs, IEA Service is here to be sure your system is running effectively, as originally designed.
Have a damaged IEA core? Let IEA’s Core Corps assemble a replacement as quickly as you need it.
Our service team can provide original equipment manufacturer (OEM) designed parts with a standard Warranty and Performance Guarantee, and competitive pricing. A few examples are:
- Core Kits
- Remote Charge-air Cooling Sections
- Hardware Kits
- Tanks & Structural Components
Need a unique or non-IEA part? IEA can also fabricate customized parts for other brand equipment.
IEA Service Technicians not only have an expert knowledge of IEA product; their decades of experience with corresponding engines in varying applications means you’ll receive sound advice and care for your system. Some of the ways the help our customers are:
- New Unit Installation – Complete or Consultation
- Scheduled Maintenance & Check-Ups
- Repairs & Installation of Replacement Parts
- Customized Design for Replacement Units
- Testing (OH, TTR, Noise)